After learning how to create a table in Excel , today we will learn how to quickly delete pages in Ms. Words, although its use is relatively easy. delete a page in word Still, one of the problems that often occurs when using Word is the appearance of blank pages or excessive page breaks.
A blank page in a Word document can be in the middle or at the end. The blank page can be added f intentionally inserting it via Page Break on the Insert tab (Ctrl + Enter).
Or unintentionally, such as a blank page at the end of the document due to pressing a non-printing character such as Enter which is not realized.
There are several ways to delete blank pages in Word. Check out the following reading to find out how easy it is, yes!
Delete a page in word on Start Page
Here’s how to delete a blank page in Word that is at the beginning of the page:
- Click the bottom right corner of the page. Then press the delete or backspace key on the keyboard until the page is successfully deleted.
- If the page is at the end of the document, press CTRL+End+Backspace to go directly to the last page.
- After that, delete the page by pressing the delete or backspace key on the keyboard.
Deleting in Middle Page
To delete a blank page in the middle page in a Ms. document Word, you can use the Navigation Pane feature. Here’s how to delete a blank page in Word that is in the middle of the page:
- Click the View tab, then in the Show group column, put a checkmark in the box that says Navigation Pane.
- When in the sidebar Navigation then appears on the left showing thumbnails of all pages. Click Page, use the slider to find a blank page, click on a blank page to select it and then click the delete or backspace button to delete it.
Removing Page Breaks
Page breaks in Word are a feature that allows users to start content on a new page next. By default, page breaks are non-printing characters and hidden.
To display a page break, you can click the Home tab, then in the paragraph group click the Paragraph Mark icon.
Then to delete it (Page Break), double click Page Break to select it and then press the delete or backspace key.
Delete a page in word at the End
Here’s how to delete a blank page in Word that is at the end of the page:
- In the document Ms. Word, click the Home tab and then in the Paragraph group, then select it and click Show/Hide then click Ctrl + SHIFT + 8.
- After that, the symbols for the blank section will appear because the tasbutton’s task and function above play an empty page.
- After that, click Ctrl + END so that we can go directly to the final page at the end of the document.
- If all the steps above have been done. The text highlights the symlink page’s symbols. Then click delete or backspace to delete it.
- If there are two or more blank pages, then you can use the Ctrl + SHIFT + End keys. It uses to highlight all blank pages. That are in a line from the cursor position to the very last line in Word.
That’s how to easily delete blank pages in Word that you can use. A blank page in a document can be at the beginning, middle or end of the document. Therefore, make sure you choose one of the methods above that best suits you!
Also read: How to stream on discord